CITY OF MUSKEGON
CITY COMMISSION WORKSESSION
Monday, December 11, 2006
City Commission Chambers
The City Commission Worksession was called to order at 5:34 p.m. by Mayor Warmington.
Present: Mayor Warmington, Vice Mayor Gawron, Commissioner Shepherd, Spataro, Wierengo,
Carter, and Davis.
1. 487 W. Clay - City Manager Bryon Mazade gave an update and answered questions. This will
be brought back to the Commission in February.
2. Proposal 2 - City Manager Bryon Mazade explained how the Proposal will affect the City.
3. Brookstone Development - City Manager Bryon Mazade explained the item and Karl Chew
gave a presentation.
4. Ice Mountain Water - Commissioner Davis explained that Ice Mountain wants to remove 70
million gallons of water annually from the trout streams that flow into the Muskegon River.
5. WEMET Involvement - Public Safety Director Tony Kleibecker answered questions.
6. City Manager Evaluation Form - Vice Mayor Gawron, Commissioner Davis, and
Commissioner Wierengo will look at the questions and bring back their recommendations.
7. Any Other Business – City Clerk Interview – Three Commissioners will not be able to attend
the December 14th interviews.
Motion by Commissioner Spataro, second by Commissioner Shepherd to allow the City
Manager and the Assistant City Manager to make a recommendation and then the
Commission will vote on that recommendation.
ROLL VOTE: Ayes: Spataro
Nays: Davis, Gawron, Shepherd, Warmington, and Carter
The meeting adjourned at 7:26 p.m.
Acting City Clerk