Date: February 8, 2016
Contact: Ann Marie Meisch, City of Muskegon
Phone: (231) 724-6721 Fax: (231) 724-4178
The City of Muskegon and the Muskegon Rotary Club are proud to recognize outstanding citizens in the City of Muskegon. The fundamental belief behind this award is the future of Muskegon which lies in the character and civic participation of its community members.
- Outstanding volunteer service towards education, the community, the arts, environment, health and human services, or family.
- Specific acts of service that exemplify selflessness and putting others before themselves including coming to the assistance of those in need; and/or
- Overcoming insurmountable odds and moving beyond specific hardships or family/ societal difficulties to enhance the quality of life for others.
- Be a City of Muskegon resident and/or the actions of which directly impact the City of Muskegon community.
- Completed Application
- Essay (1000 words or less typewritten) including the following:
- How does this nominee exemplify outstanding public service to the City of Muskegon and its citizens?
- Why do you believe this nominee deserves credit over other nominees?
- List three adjectives that describe your nominee.
- Include letter(s) of support from individuals with knowledge of the nominee’s contribution.
Nominations are due by March 7, 2016. Please submit to:
City of Muskegon
Ann Marie Meisch, City Clerk
933 Terrace Street
Muskegon, MI 49440