From: Hope Mitchell (City of Muskegon Planning Department)
Re: Update to the 2015 Muskegon Parks & Recreation Master Plan
UPDATES MADE TO THE MASTER PLAN
There are many updates throughout the plan. The formatting will be adjusted on the final product to fit on the pages it needs to and the Table of Contents will be updated to reflect the correct page numbers.
The zoning map will be inserted into the final product so the most up to date map will be included.
- The Census information will be updated for the final product. This information comes from the Census bureau.
- There were some grammar updates.
- There were updates to the different events, etc. throughout the plan.
- Any updates that were completed at a park were removed if listed.
- Any needed updates were added.
- There are areas that are highlighted as place makers for updated information that staff will be entering.
The City will be holding a public hearing at the Planning Commission meeting on August 13, 2015 at 4:00 p.m. in Commission Chambers of City Hall, 933 Terrace St. First Floor, Muskegon, MI 49440.
You may submit suggestions or comments in writing to the City of Muskegon, Planning Department, 933 Terrace St. Room 202, Muskegon, MI 49440 or by email from the City’s website: https://www.muskegon-mi.gov/city-of-muskegon-feedback/ and then select “Planning, Zoning, Economic Development from the “Department” drop box. Please include the page or section you may be referencing from the plan.