Beginning tomorrow through Election Day on November 3rd, the City Clerk’s Office and Treasurer’s Office will be open for in person service each Monday through Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. They will also be open this Friday (Sep. 25) from 8:30am to 1:00pm. All visitors are asked to wear a mask and follow social distancing.
- Infill Housing Project 2nd Amendment
- Public Notice – Conflict of Interest
- JAKE ECKHOLM RECEIVES MICHIGAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATION’S FIRST EVER EMERGING STAR AWARD
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: As Needed Forestry Services
- City of Muskegon Downtown Development Authority Cancellation Notice 11-10-2020
- Invitation for Bids – H 92003 Michigan Ave. and Franklin Street
- Historic District Commission Meeting 11-03-20 CANCELLED