How to Apply for a Seasonal Job

City of Muskegon


Notice Date: 03/14/14

The County of Muskegon provides employment services for the City of Muskegon, including preliminary processing of seasonal employment applications for hire through Elwood Staffing.

There are several options for submitting an application for seasonal employment with the City of Muskegon Department of Public Works (Parks, Highway, Cemetery, Marina).

1.Apply online at Click on new applicant registration, select Michigan-Holland, complete application, or click on Search Jobs, location Michigan for a listing of open positions. Click on desired position for details and choose apply.

2.If you do not have internet access you may go to the County of Muskegon Human Resources located at 316 Morris Avenue, Suite 200. There will be a computer available for public access. Follow the instructions above.

3.Complete paper application and return to County of Muskegon Human Resources located at 316 Morris Avenue, Suite 200. Applications will be forwarded to Elwood Staffing.

Applications may be printed from the City of Muskegon website, under Civil Service, Elwood Staffing Application. Paper applications may be obtained at the Department of Public Works, 1350 E. Keating Avenue, or the City of Muskegon City Manager’s Office, 933 Terrace Street.

It is recommended that you apply early, as these positions can fill quickly.

For information on the status of your application,
contact Elwood Staffing at (616) 393-0200.
Muskegon County Human Resources
316 Morris Avenue, Suite 200
Muskegon, MI 49440
Telephone (877) 521-JOBS
Fax (231) 724-6840

The City of Muskegon is an Equal Opportunity Employer