You can now pay utility & current property tax bills on-line using a credit card or debit card. If you are the owner of the property, you can view all pertinent information for free, you just need to setup an account with BSAOnline.com. If you are not the current owner, you can still access information, for a nominal fee per inquiry, by accessing BSAOnline.com. To pay by phone, call 1-800-272-9829. You will need to enter the City of Muskegon jurisdiction code 7035 and your individual utility account number or tax parcel ID number when prompted.
Point and Pay is a third party vendor who are processing card and phone transactions. Point and Pay charges fees for these services as outlined below. The City of Muskegon does not use taxpayer revenue to pay for an individual’s choice to use this service but requires the individual to pay for their option to use this service.
For Property Tax payment:
- 2.8% of the payment amount, per payment transaction by credit or debit cards
For Utility payments:
- 2.8% per transaction with use of a debit card
- 2.8% per transaction with use of a credit card
- Avoid paying transactions fees by signing up for Auto-Pay. Auto-pay is a service provided to you free of charge. Each month your monthly utility payments are automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card. Sign up for Auto Pay[Click here]. Customers who sign up for Auto Pay will receive a .75 credit on their water bill each month.
- Stop receiving a monthly utility bill in the mail, you can receive your bills via email by signing up for E-billing. Each month your utility bill will be emailed to you versus mailed. You will also receive an additional .75 monthly credit if you sign up for E-Billing.
Need helping creating your account online or logging in? Call (855) 272-7638 and ask for the I.T. Department, or email: email@example.com