Bulk Item Stickers/Mixed Refuse stickers can be purchased from the City Treasurer’s Office. Each sticker costs $2 and customers will receive an extra sticker for every five stickers they purchase. The stickers do not expire.
DIRECTIONS FOR STICKERS
- Attach sticker securely to item
- Attach one sticker to each additional mixed refuse bag
- Attach one sticker to each bulk item, including but not limited to furniture, beds, tables, etc.
- Place at curb the same day as regular trash pick-up.
- The sticker does not cover household appliances, construction materials, auto parts or yard waste.
Any questions about what types of refuse that our bulk item stickers/mixed refuse cover please call The Resource Recovery Coordinator at (231)724-4100