Within the City limits of Muskegon, the Parks and Recreation System has the responsibility of serving a potential user population of nearly 40,000 people. This figure grows considerably when the residents of the surrounding metropolitan cities and townships, who routinely make use of City facilities, are included. For all practical purposes, the system serves a potential user population in excess of 100,000 people. Even though the parks and accompanying services are not utilized by all the people within the Greater Muskegon area, the numbers are of such a magnitude as to burden the resources of the City. The following sections examine the programs offered by the City and the coordination of these programs with other governmental units and the private sector. Deficiencies within existing programs and the lack of particular programs are discussed.
- Muskegon City Hall hours extended to better serve citizens
- City of Muskegon Shoreline Drive Pilot Road Diet
- Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting 8-17-2022
- Muskegon Farmers Market 2022 Update
- Zoning Board of Appeals 8-9-2022 is cancelled.
- Planning Commission 8-1-22
- BRA-DDA meeting cancellation 8-9-22
City Hall: (231) 724-6705
933 Terrace St
Muskegon, MI 49440-1397
- City Hall:
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
- Police Records:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Public Works:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday: Closed