The purpose of the Downtown / Lakeshore redevelopment plan is to aid in advancing the redevelopment and improvement of the downtown and lakeshore areas and the Lakeside business district. This plan summarizes key trends and provides a further expression of policies, goals and objectives. But its primary focus is on implementation, while remaining consistent with the overall policy direction of previous planning and design efforts.
- Infill Housing Project 2nd Amendment
- Public Notice – Conflict of Interest
- JAKE ECKHOLM RECEIVES MICHIGAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATION’S FIRST EVER EMERGING STAR AWARD
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: As Needed Forestry Services
- City of Muskegon Downtown Development Authority Cancellation Notice 11-10-2020
- Invitation for Bids – H 92003 Michigan Ave. and Franklin Street
- Historic District Commission Meeting 11-03-20 CANCELLED