The purpose of the Downtown / Lakeshore redevelopment plan is to aid in advancing the redevelopment and improvement of the downtown and lakeshore areas and the Lakeside business district. This plan summarizes key trends and provides a further expression of policies, goals and objectives. But its primary focus is on implementation, while remaining consistent with the overall policy direction of previous planning and design efforts.
- Muskegon City Hall hours extended to better serve citizens
- City of Muskegon Shoreline Drive Pilot Road Diet
- Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting 8-17-2022
- Muskegon Farmers Market 2022 Update
- Zoning Board of Appeals 8-9-2022 is cancelled.
- Planning Commission 8-1-22
- BRA-DDA meeting cancellation 8-9-22
City Hall: (231) 724-6705
933 Terrace St
Muskegon, MI 49440-1397
- City Hall:
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
- Police Records:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Public Works:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday: Closed