The purpose of the Downtown / Lakeshore redevelopment plan is to aid in advancing the redevelopment and improvement of the downtown and lakeshore areas and the Lakeside business district. This plan summarizes key trends and provides a further expression of policies, goals and objectives. But its primary focus is on implementation, while remaining consistent with the overall policy direction of previous planning and design efforts.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: Port City Industrial Park Sign Upgrades
- Audited Financial Report for 6/30/20 Fiscal Year Now Available
- Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting 1-11-2021
- CITY OF MUSKEGON DDA SPECIAL MEETING 1/12/21 – CANCELLED
- Seaway Drive Bridge Murals
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: Aamodt Park – Playground & Shelter Concrete
- Round-a-bout/Traffic Circle Detour December 21, 2020