The purpose of the Downtown / Lakeshore redevelopment plan is to aid in advancing the redevelopment and improvement of the downtown and lakeshore areas and the Lakeside business district. This plan summarizes key trends and provides a further expression of policies, goals and objectives. But its primary focus is on implementation, while remaining consistent with the overall policy direction of previous planning and design efforts.
- DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC- THE INCOME TAX DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JULY 31, 2020
- Foundry Square Brownfield Plan Amendment
- Planning Commission Postponement Notice April 16, 2020
- Historic District Commission Cancellation Notice 4-7-2020
- Letter from Mayor on COVID-19
- CITY OF MUSKEGON ELECTRONIC CITY COMMISSION MEETING – March 24, 2020
- City of Muskegon Downtown Development Authority Cancellation Notice 04-14-2020