The City of Muskegon’s Development Services Division offers free “One-Stop-Shop” meetings for developers that would like a comprehensive review of their development project before they submit for building permits. At this meeting, the developer will be able to ask questions to representatives from Planning, Economic Development, Inspections, Public Works, Fire and Police. To schedule a One-Stop-Shop meeting, please contact the Planning Department at (231) 724-6702.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: Port City Industrial Park Sign Upgrades
- Audited Financial Report for 6/30/20 Fiscal Year Now Available
- Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting 1-11-2021
- CITY OF MUSKEGON DDA SPECIAL MEETING 1/12/21 – CANCELLED
- Seaway Drive Bridge Murals
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: Aamodt Park – Playground & Shelter Concrete
- Round-a-bout/Traffic Circle Detour December 21, 2020