The City of Muskegon’s Development Services Division offers free “One-Stop-Shop” meetings for developers that would like a comprehensive review of their development project before they submit for building permits. At this meeting, the developer will be able to ask questions to representatives from Planning, Economic Development, Inspections, Public Works, Fire and Police. To schedule a One-Stop-Shop meeting, please contact the Planning Department at (231) 724-6702.
- Jan 24, 2022 Citizen’s Police Review Board Meeting Cancellation
- Community Relations Committee Meeting is scheduled for Monday, Jan 24
- HUD Grant Announcement
- Western Ave., Fifth To Third Parking Lane Improvements
- CANCELLATION: Brownfield Redevelopment Authority-Downtown Development Authority Board Meeting
- City Hall Hours January 2022
- Organizational Meeting Agenda 1-4-22
City Hall: (231) 724-6705
933 Terrace St
Muskegon, MI 49440-1397
- City Hall:
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
- Police Records:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed