The City of Muskegon’s Development Services Division offers free “One-Stop-Shop” meetings for developers that would like a comprehensive review of their development project before they submit for building permits. At this meeting, the developer will be able to ask questions to representatives from Planning, Economic Development, Inspections, Public Works, Fire and Police. To schedule a One-Stop-Shop meeting, please contact the Planning Department at (231) 724-6702.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) McCrae Basketball Court
- Housing Board Of Appeals Meeting Meeting 5-6-2021 – CANCELLED
- Seasonal City of Muskegon beach parking passes are now available
- Single Muskegon resident beach parking passes available on-line, at City Hall in May
- Public Notice – Conflict of Interest 5-4-21
- Regional Consolidated Plan 2021-2025
- City of Muskegon Zoning Board of Appeals Cancellation Notice 5-11-2021