The City of Muskegon’s Development Services Division offers free “One-Stop-Shop” meetings for developers that would like a comprehensive review of their development project before they submit for building permits. At this meeting, the developer will be able to ask questions to representatives from Planning, Economic Development, Inspections, Public Works, Fire and Police. To schedule a One-Stop-Shop meeting, please contact the Planning Department at (231) 724-6702.
- Infill Housing Project 2nd Amendment
- Public Notice – Conflict of Interest
- JAKE ECKHOLM RECEIVES MICHIGAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATION’S FIRST EVER EMERGING STAR AWARD
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: As Needed Forestry Services
- City of Muskegon Downtown Development Authority Cancellation Notice 11-10-2020
- Invitation for Bids – H 92003 Michigan Ave. and Franklin Street
- Historic District Commission Meeting 11-03-20 CANCELLED