The City of Muskegon’s Development Services Division offers free “One-Stop-Shop” meetings for developers that would like a comprehensive review of their development project before they submit for building permits. At this meeting, the developer will be able to ask questions to representatives from Planning, Economic Development, Inspections, Public Works, Fire and Police. To schedule a One-Stop-Shop meeting, please contact the Planning Department at (231) 724-6702.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: Website Revision & Support
- Meeting Cancellation Citizen’s Police Review Board March 2021 Meeting
- Match on Main Grants
- Public Notice – Ramsey Conflict of Interest 2-23-21
- 2020 FIVE-YEAR CONSOLIDATED PLAN QUESTIONNAIRE
- Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting 2-18-2021
- Beach residential parking passes delayed