The City of Muskegon’s Development Services Division offers free “One-Stop-Shop” meetings for developers that would like a comprehensive review of their development project before they submit for building permits. At this meeting, the developer will be able to ask questions to representatives from Planning, Economic Development, Inspections, Public Works, Fire and Police. To schedule a One-Stop-Shop meeting, please contact the Planning Department at (231) 724-6702.
- State of Michigan Webinar To Focus on Social Equity Program Help Into the Marijuana Industry
- City of Muskegon Master Plan Workshops
- Consumers Tree Grant
- Special DDA meeting notice 11-30-21
- Special Lakeside Corridor Improvement Authority Board Meeting – 11/23/21
- Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting 11-08-21
- From ‘eyesore’ to ‘eye-popping’: The Muskegon Rails Murals!
City Hall: (231) 724-6705
933 Terrace St
Muskegon, MI 49440-1397
- City Hall:
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
- Police Records:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed