The City of Muskegon’s Development Services Division offers free “One-Stop-Shop” meetings for developers that would like a comprehensive review of their development project before they submit for building permits. At this meeting, the developer will be able to ask questions to representatives from Planning, Economic Development, Inspections, Public Works, Fire and Police. To schedule a One-Stop-Shop meeting, please contact the Planning Department at (231) 724-6702.
City Hall: (231) 724-6705
933 Terrace St
Muskegon, MI 49440-1397
- City Hall:
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
- Police Records:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Public Works:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday: Closed