The City of Muskegon owns a significant number of vacant lots throughout the city. These lots cost money to maintain and do not generate taxes, but they do offer opportunities for infill housing and public use. In order to utilize City-owned vacant lots to their fullest potential, the City has developed a policy for their use and sale to private ownership. If you are interested in purchasing a City-owned vacant lot, please review the below policy and contact the Planning Department at (231) 724-6702 with any questions or for information on available lots.
- Muskegon City Hall hours extended to better serve citizens
- City of Muskegon Shoreline Drive Pilot Road Diet
- Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting 8-17-2022
- Muskegon Farmers Market 2022 Update
- Zoning Board of Appeals 8-9-2022 is cancelled.
- Planning Commission 8-1-22
- BRA-DDA meeting cancellation 8-9-22
City Hall: (231) 724-6705
933 Terrace St
Muskegon, MI 49440-1397
- City Hall:
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
- Police Records:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Public Works:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday: Closed