The City of Muskegon owns a significant number of vacant lots throughout the city. These lots cost money to maintain and do not generate taxes, but they do offer opportunities for infill housing and public use. In order to utilize City-owned vacant lots to their fullest potential, the City has developed a policy for their use and sale to private ownership. If you are interested in purchasing a City-owned vacant lot, please review the below policy and contact the Planning Department at (231) 724-6702 with any questions or for information on available lots.
- Public Notice – Conflict of Interest 4-20-21
- Citizen’s Police Review Board April 26 Meeting Cancellation
- City of Muskegon Zoning Board of Appeals Cancellation Notice 4-13-2021
- Special City Commission Meeting 4-1-2021
- Public Notice City of Muskegon 2021 CONSOLIDATED/ANNUAL ACTION PLAN
- City of Muskegon Water Filtration Plant and the City of Muskegon Harvey Street Booster Station / Reservoir
- Muskegon Farmers Market Advisory Meeting – 3/25/21