Following is a list of public events utilizing City parks and/or facilities. Please note: List may not be all-inclusive. For private event reservations and facility availability, check the “City Parks” section of the City website. Watch for more events as additional applications are submitted throughout the year.
- Equal Opportunity Committee 10-25-21
- Request for Developer Qualifications – 1144 Third St
- City of Muskegon Legislative Policy Committee Cancellation 10-27-2021
- Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting 10-11-21
- Sculpture Artists Littleton And Vogel Returning To Muskegon To Present At The Muskegon Museum Of Art October 14, 2021
- CITY OF MUSKEGON BRA-DDA MEETING 9/14/21 – CANCELLED
- Availability of 2020 Consolidated Annual Performance Report(CAPER)
City Hall: (231) 724-6705
933 Terrace St
Muskegon, MI 49440-1397
- City Hall:
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
- Police Records:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed