Following is a list of public events utilizing City parks and/or facilities. Please note: List may not be all-inclusive. For private event reservations and facility availability, check the “City Parks” section of the City website. Watch for more events as additional applications are submitted throughout the year.
- Civil Service Meeting 10-10-22 Cancelled
- Special Meeting Notice 10-7-2022
- Temporary Shoreline Drive lane closures begin Oct.3
- MDNR Conversion Assistance
- Community informational meeting: Adelaide Pointe development Oct. 3 at 6 p.m
- City Commission joint meeting with the Muskegon Public School Board
- City Manager Candidates
City Hall: (231) 724-6705
933 Terrace St
Muskegon, MI 49440-1397
- City Hall:
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
- Police Records:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Public Works:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday: Closed