The City of Muskegon has 34 parks available for use and viewing by both local residents and tourists. From many beach front parks to excellent ball fields, these parks will have you covered.
The beach front parks include Pere Marquette, one the cleanest beaches in Michigan and certified nationally as a “Clean Beach”, Kruse Park, known as one of the only Dog Beaches in Michigan and Harbour Towne Beach.
Note: Kruse Park Dog Beach is closed due to erosion (beach only, not the whole park)
If you are looking for a place from which to launch your boat, check out our Muskegon Boat Launch section.
You can find more information on each park below…
- Aamodt Park
- Beachwood Park
- Beidler Street Tot Lot
- Beukema Playfield
- Boat Launch Ramps
- Campbell Field
- City Parks Events Calendar
- Clara Shepherd Park
- Day of Caring
- Fisherman’s Landing
- Grand Trunk Launch Ramp
- Hackley Park
- Harbour Towne Beach
- Hartshorn Marina
- Indian Cemetery
- Jaycee’s Launch Ramp
- Joe Clifford Park
- Kruse Park
- Lake Michigan Park
- Margaret Drake Elliott Park
- Marsh Field
- McCrea Playfield
- McGraft Park
- Mercy Health Arena
- Monet Gardens
- Muskegon Lake Frontage
- Muskegon Lakeshore Trail
- Pere Marquette
- Picnic Shelters and Community Buildings
- Reese Playfield
- Richards Park
- Ryerson Creek
- Seyferth Park
- Sheldon Park
- Smith-Ryerson Park
- St. Joseph Park
- Veteran’s Memorial Park
- Weddings in Muskegon Parks
CITY OF MUSKEGON PARK ADDRESSES
- Beachwood Park – 3157 Dune St
- Beukema Playfield – 1188 Wesley Ave.
- Campbell Field – 1940 Barclay St.
- Fisherman’s Landing – 501 E. Western Ave.
- Grand Trunk launch ramp – 2090 Lakeshore Dr.
- Hackley Park – 350 W. Webster Ave.
- Harbour Towne beach – 3315 Fulton Ave.
- Hartshorn Marina – 920 W. Western Ave.
- Jaycees launch ramp (Cottage Grove) – 2912 Lakeshore Dr.
- Kruse Park – 3205 W. Sherman Blvd.
- Margaret Drake Elliot Park – 1651 Beach St.
- Marsh Field – 1800 Peck St.
- McCrea Playfield – 600 Nims St.
- McGraft Park – 2204 Wickham
- Monet Garden – 470 W. Clay Ave
- Pere Marquette Park – 3510 Channel Dr.
- Reese Playfield – 1345 E. Forest Ave.
- Richards Park – 95 N. Causeway
- Seyferth Park – 2250 W. Sherman Blvd
- Sheldon Park – 1059 E. Isabella
- Smith-Ryerson Park – 650 Wood St.
For information on City of Muskegon Parks, please call 724-4100 or the contact form below: