Whether you need a new passport or are looking to renew, we make it fast and easy! We are licensed by the U.S. Department of State with years of experience handling passports.
Did you know that you don’t have to live in Muskegon to use our services? No matter where you live in the United States, we can easily provide you with the following service:
- Provide passport customers with application forms and brochures.
- Answer questions during the application process.
- Ensure that customers submit completed applications so as not to delay processing.
- Ensure that customers submit the proper citizenship documents, acceptable photos, and appropriate fees.
- Administer the passport oath to customers.
- Witness customer’s signatures on the applications.
THE FEE TO THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE MUST BE MADE BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ~ PLEASE BRING YOUR CHECKBOOK!
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHECKBOOK, PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO DISCUSS FEES. THE AGE OF THE APPLICANT, TRAVEL PLANS, AND METHOD OF TRANSPORTATION ALL HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE FEE. 231-724-6705
THE FEE TO THE CITY OF MUSKEGON MAY BE PAID BY CASH, CHECK, OR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD. Note: *SERVICE CHARGE WILL BE APPLIED IF YOU USE A CARD*
To obtain a U.S. Passport you must provide the following:
- Proof of Citizenship (certified birth or original naturalization certificate.)
- Valid picture identification (Driver’s License or State ID)
- One 2″ x 2″ passport photos (white or light background.) Picture taking available at the Clerks office for $15
- Passport Application – available at Clerk’s office, or at travel.state.gov
We accept passport applications Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
We look forward to providing passport service to our customers and the American traveling public.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 231-724-6705.
For more information regarding passports and to fill out your application electronically, please visit travel.state.gov
- Out of State applicants will be asked for a secondary identification.
- Each and every applicant must appear in person.
- Applicants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by both parents.
Contact us now!
933 Terrace St.
Muskegon, MI 49440
Phone Number: (231) 724-6705
Fax Number: (231) 724-4178