Emergency Assistance Program
Provides emergency heating or roof repair if necessary to allow continued occupancy.
- Total Annual income: See Column B of income table. Income Table
- Property taxes must be paid
Vinyl Siding Program
Installation of vinyl siding on homes and garages that are structurally sound but have extensive damage to the exterior siding or an un-paintable wood surface.
Total Annual income; See Column B of income table.
- Property taxes must be paid.
- A lien will be placed against the property for the cost of the work.
- The lien will be reduced 20% per year as long as the property is not sold or transferred.
For more information about the above programs please contact
Community & Neighborhood Services at 724-6717
Weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.