Campbell Field is located just west of Business 31 and borders the cities of Muskegon Heights and Roosevelt Park. We are also the home of Muskegon Catholic Central High School, the Campbell Field Playground, and the Walgreen’s Shopping Plaza.
Quarterly Neighborhood Meetings
Our quarterly neighborhood meetings are held the 1st Tuesday of the month at Park Terrace Community Center, 1290 W. Hackley, across from Glenside School at 7pm. The months we hold meetings are October, January and April. Our July meeting is our Annual Neighborhood Picnic, which is held at the Campbell Field Shelter.
Dates to Remember
- Dumpster Day* – September 30, 8am – noon, Campbell Field
- Fall Meeting – October 3, 7pm – Park Terrace Community Center, 1290 W. Hackley
*For Campbell Field residents only – ID for proof of residency required.
Board of Directors
- Harold Kiel – President – 2111 Dowd, Muskegon, MI 49441 759-4505
- Tina Grennan – Vice President
- Michelle Gilland – Secretary/Treasurer
- Ron Allard – Trustee
- Nancy Allard – Trustee
- Mary Sunford – Trustee