CITY OF MUSKEGON
MONDAY, JANUARY 6, 2020
CITY COMMISSION CHAMBERS
CITY HALL – 5:30 P.M.
- Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Oath of Office Ceremony – 92nd District State Representative – Terry Sabo
- Ward I Commissioner Eric Hood
- Ward II Commissioner Willie German
- Ward III Commissioner Michael Ramsey
- Ward IV Commissioner Teresa Emory
- Election of Vice-Mayor.
- Setting Commission Meetings: 5:30 p.m. – 2nd and 4th Tuesdays each month.
- Setting Worksession Meetings: 5:30 p.m. – Mondays preceding the 2nd Tuesday each month.
- Appointment of City Manager: Franklin J. Peterson.
- Appointment of City Clerk: Ann Marie Meisch.
- Appointment of City Treasurer: Sarah Petersen.
- Appointment of City Auditor: Elizabeth Lewis.
- Appointment of City Assessor and Deputy Assessors:
- County Equalization Director Donna VanderVries
- Deputy Director Dan VanderKooi
- Designation of City Fund Depositories.
- Fifth Third Bank (Main Depository)
- Huntington Bank
- Comerica Bank
- PNC Bank
- Designation of Firm to Act as Legal Counsel: Parmenter-O’Toole.
- New Business.
ADA POLICY: The City of Muskegon will provide necessary auxiliary aids and services to individuals who want to attend the meeting upon twenty-four hour notice to the City of Muskegon. Please contact Ann Marie Cummings, City Clerk, at 933 Terrace Street, Muskegon, MI 49440 or by dialing (231) 724-6705 or TTY/TDD: dial 7-1-1 and request a representative dial (231) 724-6705.[PDF]