Infill Housing Project 2nd Amendment[PDF]
Author Archive for: ThomasDenzel
About Denzel Thomas
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Denzel Thomas contributed a whooping 320 entries.
The City of Muskegon is seeking proposals from interested firms to provide as-needed tree removal, tree pruning, stump removal, and stump grinding services on city property under its jurisdiction. The period of the contract will be for one (1) year from the date of award, subject to satisfactory performance by the Contractor. Work shall include […]
CITY OF MUSKEGON SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY The meeting of the City’s Downtown Development Authority scheduled for TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10 has been CANCELLED due to lack of business to conduct.
WHAT: Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting WHEN: Monday, November 9th, 2020 4:00pm – 5:00pm WHERE: Webex Virtual Meeting Call: 1-312-535-8110 or […]
INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT The City of Muskegon is seeking proposals from qualified signage companies to provide the signage to be installed on the outside brick wall of the Mercy Health Arena facing Western Ave. The sign includes: 32″ diameter internally illuminated sign cabinet, white LEDs, white acrylic faces, and surface applied vinyl 3 colors 24″h […]
Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting – Monday, October 12, 2020 meeting has been cancelled.
WHAT: Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting WHEN: Monday, September 21th, 2020 4:00pm – 5:00pm WHERE: Webex Virtual Meeting Call: 1-312-535-8110 or […]
- Infill Housing Project 2nd Amendment
- Public Notice – Conflict of Interest
- JAKE ECKHOLM RECEIVES MICHIGAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATION’S FIRST EVER EMERGING STAR AWARD
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: As Needed Forestry Services
- City of Muskegon Downtown Development Authority Cancellation Notice 11-10-2020
- Invitation for Bids – H 92003 Michigan Ave. and Franklin Street
- Historic District Commission Meeting 11-03-20 CANCELLED