Starting November 2009, the City of Muskegon will begin phasing in monthly water billing. The City expects to have all residential water accounts on a monthly billing cycle by early 2010.
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Jim contributed 6 entries already.
Entries by Jim
Muskegon Police issues warning about counterfeit 100 bill and offers this image to help promote awareness for Muskegon businesses.
When is the best time to fish for Salmon? It shouldn’t be for a few weeks yet, but the latest cold spell has them moving and as you can see from the pictures below, fishing has picked up. These pictures were taken only a few days ago.
Did you know that Muskegon is famous for its long, wide sandy beaches? In fact, our beach is the biggest in West Michigan and loved by kite Surfing enthusiasts throughout the world!
Muskegon Government Terms of Service (TOS) for our website visitors.
- City of Muskegon Zoning Board of Appeals Cancellation Notice 5-10-2022
- Citizens District Council 7-5-2022
- Planning Commission Special Meeting 6/29
- RFP – Getty Street Traffic Study
- RFP – Apple Avenue Traffic Study
- Muskegon Area Sports Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies Scheduled
- Invitation for Demolition and Site Clearance Bids
City Hall: (231) 724-6705
933 Terrace St
Muskegon, MI 49440-1397
- City Hall:
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
- Police Records:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Public Works:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday: Closed