Starting November 2009, the City of Muskegon will begin phasing in monthly water billing. The City expects to have all residential water accounts on a monthly billing cycle by early 2010.
Author Archive for: Jim
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jim contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by Jim
Muskegon Police issues warning about counterfeit 100 bill and offers this image to help promote awareness for Muskegon businesses.
When is the best time to fish for Salmon? It shouldn’t be for a few weeks yet, but the latest cold spell has them moving and as you can see from the pictures below, fishing has picked up. These pictures were taken only a few days ago.
Did you know that Muskegon is famous for its long, wide sandy beaches? In fact, our beach is the biggest in West Michigan and loved by kite Surfing enthusiasts throughout the world!
Muskegon Government Terms of Service (TOS) for our website visitors.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: Muskegon Tank Fence/Gate
- Jefferson/Strong Sanitary Sewer Replacement
- Westwood Sanitary Sewer Replacement
- Beidler Sanitary Sewer Replacement
- Street Area Sanitary Sewer Improvements & Getty Street Force Main Replacement
- Spring Street Sewer Reroute and Bourdon Street Alley Sewer Packages
- SRF & DWRF Projects Invitation for Bids