Citizens-Guide-CVTRS-Submission-2016 The Michigan City, Village, and Township Revenue Sharing Program (CVTRS) sets specific requirements that local governments must meet to qualify to receive state revenue sharing funds. One of the key requirements of CVTRS is that cities make readily available to the public by December 1st “a citizen’s guide and a performance dashboard of their […]
Author Archive for: admin2
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that IT contributed 169 entries already.
Entries by IT
The City of Muskegon Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016 is now available online. The CAFR summarizes the city’s financial activity for the year and includes the unmodified opinion of the City’s independent auditor – Brickley DeLong, PC. Highlights from the FY16 CAFR include: The assets/deferred outflows of […]
When: Saturday, October 29th, 2016 11:00 AM to 1: 00 PM Where: Muskegon Farmers Market, 242 W. Western Ave.
City of Muskegon Housing Board of Appeals Cancellation Notice The regular meeting of the Housing Board of Appeals scheduled for Thursday, November 3, 2016, will not be held.
WHAT: Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting WHEN: Thursday, October 20, 2016 4:00pm – 5:00 pm WHERE: Muskegon City Hall Conference Room 203 933 Terrace Street Muskegon, Michigan AMERICAN DISABILITY ACT POLICY FOR ACCESS TO OPEN MEETING OF THE CITY COMMISSION AND ANY OF ITS COMMITTEES OR SUBCOMMITTEES The City of Muskegon will provide […]
Fire Prevention Week Sunday, October 9, 2016 2 – 4 PM Central Station 770 Terrace Street
The Muskegon Police Department holds a Citizen’s Police Academy twice per year (Spring and Fall) with the purpose of providing citizens with a better understanding of the functions of law enforcement, dispelling misconceptions and increasing positive communication between citizens and police. Information/ Application
Aerotek/ ADAC Career Fair PDF
Windward Pointe Video of Sappi Smoke Stack demolition to make way for Windward Pointe!
CITY OF MUSKEGON HOUSING BOARD OF APPEALS CANCELLATION NOTICE The regular meeting of the Housing Board of Appeals scheduled for Thursday, August 4, 2016, will not be held.
- CITY OF MUSKEGON BRA-DDA MEETING 9/14/21 – CANCELLED
- Availability of 2020 Consolidated Annual Performance Report(CAPER)
- Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting 9-13-2021
- Muskegon Community Needs Survey 2021
- Public Notice – Conflict of Interest 8-13-21
- Request For Qualifications For Developers To Carry Out Scattered-Site Single-Family Construction Activities
- Technology To Transformation: Investor Goes From California To The City Of Muskegon
City Hall: (231) 724-6705
933 Terrace St
Muskegon, MI 49440-1397
- City Hall:
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
- Police Records:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed