Author Archive for: admin
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jim contributed a whooping 31 entries.
Entries by Jim
Beginning on Wednesday, May 30th the project to reconstruct Laketon Avenue between Creston and Getty will progress to the next stage. Work will shift from the northern two lanes to the southern two lanes, while traffic will be maintained on the newly completed northern two lanes of Laketon Avenue. During this stage access to side […]
The last smokestack on the old Sappi paper mill was demolished on Oct 1st, 2017. If you missed the event, no worries, pictures and video are shown below! Here is an aerial view of the stack looking out over the Muskegon Country Club and on to Lake Michigan. Here is the video from Sunday’s demolition […]
ONLY TWO HOMES LEFT! Schedule a private tour of the last two homes in the new Midtown Square Community! Call Now! Ask for Cindy at (231) 343-3816 or Mary at (231) 557-9803
Apply for the Public Works Director Job for the City of Muskegon in Michigan which pays between $83,783.29 – $111,263.69. A great employment opportunity and now hiring for this full time position.
H-1712 HARTFORD, PINE & DIANA PLAN HOLDERS/BIDDERS LIST “AS READ” BID RESULTS BIDDING CLOSED AT 2:00 PM ON TUESDAY AUGUST 1ST, 2017 Plan # 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 emailed Contractor MCCORMICK SAND INC. JACKSON-MERKEY C & D HUGHES, INC CMD (plan room) NAGEL CONTRACTION BUILDERS EXCHANGE […]
- Lakeshore Drive Traffic Shift Scheduled for Sunday
- CITY OF MUSKEGON DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE
- Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting 8-12-2019
- Equal Opportunity Committee 7-29-2019 Cancelled
- Legislative Policy Committee Meeting 7-31-2019
- CITY OF MUSKEGON INFORMATIONAL DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORTY BOARD MEETING Aug. 13, 2019
- MATS Bus Routes Press Release