Author Archive for: admin
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Jim contributed 32 entries already.
Entries by Jim
Beginning on Wednesday, May 30th the project to reconstruct Laketon Avenue between Creston and Getty will progress to the next stage. Work will shift from the northern two lanes to the southern two lanes, while traffic will be maintained on the newly completed northern two lanes of Laketon Avenue. During this stage access to side […]
The last smokestack on the old Sappi paper mill was demolished on Oct 1st, 2017. If you missed the event, no worries, pictures and video are shown below! Here is an aerial view of the stack looking out over the Muskegon Country Club and on to Lake Michigan. Here is the video from Sunday’s demolition […]
ONLY TWO HOMES LEFT! Schedule a private tour of the last two homes in the new Midtown Square Community! Call Now! Ask for Cindy at (231) 343-3816 or Mary at (231) 557-9803
Apply for the Public Works Director Job for the City of Muskegon in Michigan which pays between $83,783.29 – $111,263.69. A great employment opportunity and now hiring for this full time position.
- CITY OF MUSKEGON BRA-DDA MEETING 9/14/21 – CANCELLED
- Availability of 2020 Consolidated Annual Performance Report(CAPER)
- Civil Service Commission Monthly Meeting 9-13-2021
- Muskegon Community Needs Survey 2021
- Public Notice – Conflict of Interest 8-13-21
- Request For Qualifications For Developers To Carry Out Scattered-Site Single-Family Construction Activities
- Technology To Transformation: Investor Goes From California To The City Of Muskegon
City Hall: (231) 724-6705
933 Terrace St
Muskegon, MI 49440-1397
- City Hall:
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
- Police Records:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed