Date: January 18, 2018
Contact: Ann Meisch, City of Muskegon
Phone: (231) 724-6721 Fax: (231) 724-4178
The City of Muskegon and the Muskegon Rotary Club are proud to recognize the outstanding citizens in the City of Muskegon. This award is indicative of the belief that the future of Muskegon is dependent on the character and civic participation of its community members.
- Contributions to family, school, and the community, or to the arts, environment, education, health or human services through volunteer efforts;
- Specific behavior or actions which put others first, including exemplary acts in coming to the assistance of those in need; and/or
- Overcoming the odds, moving beyond specific hardships or family or societal difficulties to enhance the quality of life for others.
- Completed Application
- Essay (1000 words or less typewritten) including the following:
- How does this nominee exemplify outstanding public service to the City of Muskegon and its citizens?
- Why do you believe this nominee deserves credit over other possible nominees?
- List three adjectives that describe your nominee.
- Letter(s) of support from an individual with knowledge of the individual’s contribution.
Nominations are due by February 28, 2018. Please submit to:
City of Muskegon
Ann Meisch, City Clerk
933 Terrace Street
Muskegon, MI 49440