Pay your bill, such as Water Bill, Parking Ticket, and E-Billing services
Get the latest Commission Meeting Agenda packet in Adobe PDF format.
Search or browse meeting minutes, past agenda’s, and city ordinances.
Information on using our online business registration, renewals and forms in PDF format.
- Shoreline Drive lane closures for “road diet” begin Oct. 3
- Community Informational Meeting: Adelaide Pointe Development Oct. 3 @ 6 pm
- Shoreline Drive ‘road diet’ study split into two phases; initial lane closures slated to begin in October.
- Muskegon City Hall hours extended to better serve citizens
- Public Art Initiative Installs Two More Massive Artworks in Downtown Muskegon
- Healthy Homes Application Available
- Final Approved 2022-23 Budget
- A Finding of No Significant Impact – 5767-01EA-FNSI City of Muskegon
- A Finding of No Significant Impact – 7565-01 & 7566-01
- Notice of Intent to Request Release of Funds
- Shoreline Drive Pilot Project
- CNS Proposed Action Plan 2022
- HUD Grant Announcement
- Consumers Tree Grant
- Inclusive Zoning
- Leave Anonymous Feedback