CITY OF MUSKEGON
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2018
CITY COMMISSION CHAMBERS
CITY HALL – 5:30 P.M.
1. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Oath of Office Ceremony – Honorable Brenda E. Sprader
Mayor Stephen J. Gawron
Commissioner-At-Large – Kenneth Johnson
Commissioner-At-Large – Daniel Rinsema-Sybenga
3. Election of Vice-Mayor.
4. Setting Commission Meetings: 5:30 p.m. – 2nd and 4th Tuesdays each month.
5. Setting Worksession Meetings: 5:30 p.m. – Mondays preceding the 2nd Tuesday
6. Appointment of City Manager: Franklin J. Peterson.
7. Appointment of City Clerk: Ann Marie Meisch.
8. Appointment of City Treasurer: Sarah Petersen.
9. Appointment of City Auditor: Elizabeth Lewis.
10. Appointment of City Assessor and Deputy Assessors:
County Equalization Director Donna VanderVries
Deputy Director Dan VanderKooi
11. Designation of City Fund Depositories.
Fifth Third Bank (Main Depository)
12. Designation of Firm to Act as Legal Counsel: Parmenter-O’Toole.
13. New Business.
ADA POLICY: The City of Muskegon will provide necessary auxiliary aids and services to
individuals who want to attend the meeting upon twenty-four hour notice to the City of Muskegon.
Please contact Ann Marie Cummings, City Clerk, at 933 Terrace Street, Muskegon, MI 49440 or
by dialing (231) 724-6705 or TTY/TDD: dial 7-1-1 and request a representative dial (231) 724-6705.