Are you considering getting married at a park located in the City of Muskegon? If so, then you’ll find all the information you need below.
We have a number of Muskegon Wedding locations to choose from, including some of the most beautiful beaches in West Michigan. To get started, simply visit our City Parks page, pick the park you would love to have your wedding at, then fill out the following form.
- Currently the fee is $100.00
- The area in question can not be blocked off / roped off in any way that would prevent access by the public.
- There shall be no digging or staking in the ground.
- Weddings will be authorized in 4-6 hour time blocks in designated predefined area(s).
- Applications shall be completed in person; if not in person a map of the area in question shall be provided by the applicant with application and fees.
- Please keep in mind that our beaches experience high traffic during the summer months and parking is limited at Kruse Park; guests should be informed of possibly car pooling.
- Special requests are not accepted (unchaining picnic tables, moving tables, reserving parking spaces, etc.)
If you would like to speak to someone about Muskegon wedding locations, feel free to contact Teresa at (231) 724-6707 or fill out the contact form below.